Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Must Write

I'm like going obsessively crazy because I can see the entire book 2 in my head. And I want to get it down on paper NOW. Like, this instant. It's driving me crazy! All I want to do is write, but unfortunately real life calls to me too.

But I think we're on chapter 5. And things are about to get crazy. I wish I could tell you what's going to happen, but per WiDo's publicist, I'd have to kill you afterward. Too bad.

On to another note. The car started today without any problems. Except the auto-down and up button on my window won't work. Weird. Oh well! Everything else looks good.

And I won a blog award! It's called the Lemonade Award, and I'm not sure the origins behind the title. Maybe I'm a sour person? With lots of sugar to try and make you feel better about my sourness? Who knows. But here it is, and now I get to give the award to ten lucky bloggers!

Thanks, Frankie, for the award!


The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows gratitude or a great attitude.

Here are the rules:~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.~

Award at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.~

Link your awardees within your post.~

Let the bloggers know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.~

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

So the ten blogs/people to whom I give the Lemonade Award are: (Click on everyone's name to go to their blog and check them out!)




5. InkMom






I realize I need to expand my circle of friends. Most of them already received this award. Congrats anyway!

For those of you wondering how I did in the Christmas Story contest, well, there's a reason I haven't said anything about it. Need I say more? Okay, I'll elucidate a bit more: I was told it was too short and not fleshed out enough. What can I say? Not good at the short story thing.

Totally random update: It's naptime for the boys (that's when I write). I heard Asher in his room kind of grunting and fussing. He did it for long enough that I decided to check on him, since often that means he's thrown his stuffed animal overboard and won't sleep without him. I open the door and there's Asher, walking around the room! HE SLEEPS IN A CRIB. Crib was still up, in one piece, but there's Asher. I know my mouth fell open and I was totally flabbergasted.

HOW DID HE GET OUT??? I'm hoping he used his magnificent climbing skills and scaled the crib using the dresser next to it. I moved the dresser. If he gets out again, I'm putting a camera in the room so I can catch him next time and send it to America's Funniest Home videos.

Sequel Stats:
today's goal: 16,118
actual: 17,683 (+2,565)
tomorrow's goal: 18,683

10 comments:

Karen Gowen said...

Hooray, I won something! Only I don't have ten people visiting my blog to pass this great award on. Oh, wait, I guess I can visit their blog and tell them?

Anyway, Tamara, are you really NOT going to tell us what your story was? Was it the one about stealing Mary? Because I really liked that one, it's just that it was too short and not fleshed out enough :)

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

LOL, Karen. That one wasn't mine, nope. Pick another too short and not fleshed out enough...if you pick mine I'll tell you.

Heather Moore said...

Thanks Tamara!!

Jannie said...

That's so crazy about Asher! And so weird to think of him walking around!! He's getting so big!

Aaron and Emily said...

Wow, that's really young to be getting out of a crib!! I hope he doesn't fall trying to get out next time, thinking the dresser was closer.

Tana said...

Congrats! I'm sure you know how to turn every lemon into lemonade :)

Kate said...

Thanks Tamara!

InkMom said...

Thank you so much for this . . . you're a gem.

Melanie Jacobson said...

Hey, Tamara! I think that as usual with my crazy pregnant brain, I forgot to say thanks for this award. I'm glad we've found each other's blogs. I enjoy "hanging out" with other writers.

JennyMac said...

You are fantastic! Thanks for the award. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...