Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Selective Meme

Caitlin Vincent tagged me in her most recent meme. These are cool, but normally I'm lacking the time and energy to do them. However, I have no blogpost written for today (though I've got some cool ideas), so I'm going to use her meme. But not all the questions. Just the ones that I think are interesting.

Oh, don't leave! I know you want to know more about me. Right? :)


Using exactly 27 words tell us your life story.



Raised in Arkansas, mission to Brazil, BYU graduate with English degree. Mom, wife, 3 kids. Author. Teacher. Mormon. Loves to cook, read, write, exercise, and sometimes sing.

Describe yourself using six words that start with the third letter of your middle name.  

Mammal, mom, maid, matriarch, modern, melodic

What is your middle name? (This is for research purposes only. Your response will not affect your chances of employment)

Summer

And...that's all I'm doing. Sorry, folks, I'm lazy. That's because I was out late partying at McDonald's last night. Yeah, I know you're jealous. :)  


2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

You did well with that. It seemed kind of difficult to me.


Lee
Tossing It Out

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

ha ha, I only answered the ones I wanted to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...