Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mother Rush

Yesterday I felt like a true mom.

I don't know why, but I seem to equate motherhood with insanely busy. And yesterday, as I made absolutely the best use of my time, I thought, "Yeah, this is the life."

We ate lunch in the car on the way to the dentist office. Then I made my grocery list in the dentist office. After that we hurried to the grocery store (and the bank) before running over to the chiropractor. We got there ten minutes early so I could file all three kids into the bathroom and take a bathroom break.

Did I mention that before lunch, we went to the gym, shoe shopping, and Plato's Closet?



Total adrenaline rush. I felt pretty awesome.

And the winner for a free ebook from yesterday is SA Larsen! Send me an email and let me know which book you want, Perilous or Altercation!

Today's blog stop at David West's blog, a personal friend of mine. So be sure to stop by and check it out!

4 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Hahah....your first sentence cracked me up. Motherhood does equal insanely busy. And it gets worse the older they get. Sounds strange, but true. ;D

Whoot!! I won a copy. So thankful, Tamara. I so wanted to be a part of your tour. I've just been so swamped with the 4 kids and writing. We can do something later. Be in touch!

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I am a huge fan of Perilous and cannot wait to read the sequel!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Oh believe me, I totally understand!

Hillary said...

Haha! It's true and she has witnesses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...