Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Monday, March 8, 2010

No, You May Not Drive on my Side of the Road

I have a lot of driving pet peeves.

The ones I noticed today are:

1) crossing the line into my lane on the curves. No, I'm not sharing my side with you. If your car/truck/suburban is too big for your side of the road, then get off the road. Or slow down.

2) glaring at me when I honk. Um, hello? You're the one crossing into my lane, remember? Or did you just want me to call your insurance (assuming you have some) after you hit me?

3) cars pacing each other at ten below the speed limit. Sure, your license plate says your handicapped. You're fine in the slow lane. It's the car next to you, the one matching your speed, that's getting on my nerves.

Time for a nap.

Is it just me, or is the village idiot on the road--with lots of different cars?

6 comments:

sarahjayne smythe said...

LMAO! Yes, the village idiot is out there in a bunch of different cars. My driving pet peeves are pretty much the same as yours, my favorite being when the driver of the car that just cut you off and almost caused a multi-car accident flips you off for honking.

And yay!naps!

Jannie said...

You're so funny. Hope you had a great day yesterday...glad you got my message and sad I missed your call (we have people over). I love ya!

Lothiriel said...

yeah...we have many here in Albuquerque!!! Me...is the opposite, freaking TAILGATERS!!!! I break for them all, piss them off, and then they show me their middle finger. ;P

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

LMJ, you should make that a bumper sticker: "I break for tailgaters." Ha ha!

Talli Roland said...

I don't drive anymore in London, but when I did I HATED people who crossed the line into my lane! Get on your own side, people! Also, in roundabouts, when drivers didn't stay in their own lanes or switched at the last second. GR.

I had a lot of road rage!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Talli--Yeah, I definitely have road rage. It's all about being considerate!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...