Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Perilous Christmas Sale

I love how the title of my book makes everything seem dangerous.

But, it's true! I've put Perilous on sale, just for Christmas, for $10.95. That INCLUDES shipping and handling!

You can only get this price through my website, http://tamarahartheiner.com. This is the best deal, and I'm really excited to offer it to you. So if you loved Perilous, now's your chance to buy it for your mom, your sister, your aunt, your daughter. And if you haven't bought if but have been wanting to, you won't get a better price than this!

There's no limit, but I might run out of inventory. So don't put it off. Order yours today!

Spread the word! Share this link via facebook, twitter, or your blog. Every share earns you an entry to win an ebook of Talli Roland's new book, Watching Willow Watts. I'll draw on January 2. Make sure you come back and comment ON THIS POST (even if you don't tweet about it until December or whatever) so I know what you did!

Nano status: Hard at work and loving it. word count: 5141.

3 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Yippeeee! What a great prize, hehe! :) Thanks for the shout out, Tamara. I'll blog about this on Monday, too, and point people your way. And if I don't remember to, please scream at me to do so! :) Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Purple is my favorite color, too! I love the poem, "When I am an old woman I shall wear purple." You're WAY ahead of YOUR time, Tamara!

And I wish you all the best with Christmas sales for your book. I'll highlight it on my post next week. I'm doing this lately for Bloggers' books as a thank you to them for the way they've supported me.

I love Willow Watts. And now I have Build a Man on my Kindle and can't wait to read it.
Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror, A Memoir of Shattered Secrets

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

whoo-hoo, Ann, you don't have a lot of competition so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...