Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Final Stats on Kindle Scout Campaign

It's over!!

I can't tell you the huge sense of relief I feel in having come to the end of my campaign. My advice: never do something like this over the holidays. Instead of enjoying Christmas and New Years, I was counting down for them to be over because that meant I was that many days closer to ending my campaign. The campaign wreaked havoc on my mental state!

I don't know if Amazon will choose me yet, but I feel so glad to be done that right now I'm content with whatever the outcome will be (that may change, of course, if I don't like the outcome). I worked hard, stayed up on the hot and trending, and seriously gave it my best shot. And I had tons of support.

Here were my final stats, when the campaign ended:

We can analyze these to death and still not know the secrets to how Amazon chooses books. But I'm pleased with it. I won't say it was fun, LOL, but it was a good campaign.

I'll be drawing winners for all my giveaways later today, and I'll post the results here and on Facebook. So check back!!

And the winners for the gift cards are: Memri Hartrick Rollins and Riana Thomas! Contact me so we can work out the details!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Tamara, in a rock-solid campaign throughout! Now I'm in my last week, panting behind you . . . :-)

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Thanks girl! Can't wait to see how it goes for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...