Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Lay Me Down is LIVE!

To me it feels like it's been a very long time, but I know in actuality, having this book become a reality happened very quickly.

But it's here. Today is launching day, and for a very limited time, the book is priced at $0.99. So snag it, gift it, download it, read it, and above all, FEEL it. This is not a feel-good love story. This is not a sappy coming-of-age. This is a hard, gritty, emotional book.

I hope you love it.


Because life is more than just breathing.

What early reviewers are saying:

"Lay Me Down is a haunting and moving read. The story pulled me in, and I immediately became hooked as I read about Kylie Mansfield and the challenges she has to overcome to find justice." -- M. Roper

"It is amazing to me how this story is told so beautifully in such an ugly situation, but Author Tamara Hart Heiner is able to do so. You are pulled into Kylee's world of emotional pain,verbal and physical abuse, and her longing to be loved.You will be mesmerized like I was as this story unfolds. This is one of those stories that you won't be able to put down. You'll be reading as fast as you can to figure out the many mysterious things that start occurring in Kylee's life." -- S. Staley

"LAY ME DOWN is an unexpected story, one that will tug at your heartstrings and remind you of the value of human kindness." -- Heather Moore

"I was not even expecting the twists and turns that Kylee went through. Her story was both heartbreaking, and triumphant." -- L. Evans


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...