Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Unexpected validation

So in November I went through an unexpected personal crisis that took me months to recover from. In the meantime, I've neglected my blog and my books and all things marketing. As a result, I kind of felt like I dropped off the book sphere. 

Thus it came as a delightful surprise to open my email today and discover that INEVITABLE has been nominated for a RONE award. Voting doesn't start until April and is public, and I know most people haven't read my book yet. This, then, is my victory. 

It's a nice little pick me up to help me get my game back on. 


2 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting.

Christy said...

Congrats! Let me know when voting begins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...