Status: The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Cassandra Jones Episode 6 is available for Kindle!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Unexpected validation

So in November I went through an unexpected personal crisis that took me months to recover from. In the meantime, I've neglected my blog and my books and all things marketing. As a result, I kind of felt like I dropped off the book sphere. 

Thus it came as a delightful surprise to open my email today and discover that INEVITABLE has been nominated for a RONE award. Voting doesn't start until April and is public, and I know most people haven't read my book yet. This, then, is my victory. 

It's a nice little pick me up to help me get my game back on. 


Vicki Rocho said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting.

Christy said...

Congrats! Let me know when voting begins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...