Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's Coming

The book about the Joplin tornado is almost here...

I am so excited for this. I get all nail-biting and nervous because the success of this book is more important to me than any other thus far. So many people have dedicated hours to making this book a reality, and none of us are getting paid for that.  But we don't care. We want this book to change lives, both those who read it and those who receive help from organizations like Rebuild Joplin. I also want to feel like all the time and money I've dedicated to this is going to pay off, you know? So I'm really super anxious.

Here is a list of in-person book signings I will be having:

Friday May 16 3-7pm 
Kikiberri
201 SW 14th St
Bentonville, AR 72712

Saturday May 17 10-noon 
Spiva Art Museum
222 West 3rd Street
Joplin, MO 64801
Postponed! New date TBA.


Saturday May 17 1-3pm 
Sleepy Girl's Books
516 N. Main St. 
Joplin, MO 64801

Thursday May 22 1-3pm 
The Book House, Inc.
7352 Manchester Rd.
Maplewood, MO 63143


It's so close, I can almost taste it. And it scares me to death!

Proceeds from the book will be donated to Misty's Missions, as long as she is actively raising money for disaster relief, and RebuildJoplin.org. Click the links to find out more about these organizations!


In the meantime, I'm outta here. Heading to Utah for the ultimate Storymaker conference, with a guest appearance from Orson Scott Card. Cannot wait! If you'll be there, stop by and say hi!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...