Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To the love of my life!

I know you check my blog whenever you can, so this message is for you.

We love you! My life is so much more enriched with you in it. I know you wouldn't believe it, but I'm more patient and more mellow. I think I'm a better mother when you're around. You keep my calm. We miss you. Jacen wanted me to save some ice-cream for you.

You're the best father. I'm so proud to be the mother of your children. Take care of yourself. We can't wait for you to come home and meet your new little one. We're proud of who you are and what you're doing. I tell people very proudly that you are a soldier, serving our country.

I hope you have good enough internet to talk to us soon!

Stay healthy and strong. We love you.


Tamara, Jacen, Asher, and baby


11243 / 60000 words. 19% done!

8 comments:

TerryLynnJohnson said...

what a great family photo!

Talli Roland said...

Aw! Tamara, you made my eyes well up.

Jemi Fraser said...

Lovely. I feel like I'm intruding, but I wanted to wish your hubby a happy and safe Father's Day. Take care. :)

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Thanks, you guys! I'm sure my husband doesn't mind everyone wishing him a happy Father's Day!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Happy Father's Day to my 'son'.

Amber said...

Happy Father's Day! Is there any way for us to write to him or anything? See you soon!

Anastasia V. Pergakis said...

This is so sweet! Tell your hubby I also thank him for serving our country and I send Happy Father's Day wishes!

I have an award for you at my blog!

Jannie said...

Awww, LOVE that picture - so cute. And that is so sweet that Jacen wanted to save some icecream for Mark....so sweet...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...