Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Can I make it?

Today is day #2 as a free ebook for Perilous.

And thanks to all of you who are helping me spread the word, I am now ranked #42. While of course I hoped to have thousands of people downloading (and reading!) my book, I hardly new what to expect.

I actually saw a woman on Facebook mention that she downloaded my book. Three hours later, she said she loved it. I was like, "What?? You read it in three hours?" But besides that, I felt like, "Really??? You read it and loved it?"

My hopes are up.

I'm raising the bar. Now I want to get into the top 20 so I'll be on the first page on Amazon.com. Can I do it? Can Perilous make it that high? It's #1 in children's fiction right now, which is totally amazing. AMAZING. This is what we always want, as authors. To see copies of our books moving, flying off the shelves.

I'm inspired and excited. But I can't do this on my own. Whatever you're doing is working. PLEASE KEEP DOING IT!

Thanks you for helping me feel successful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...