Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Read all about it!

I'm tired of being late.

I'm always reading books that came out last year or the year before. This year, I want to read books as they come off the presses. But I'm a bit behind. I have no idea what's coming out.

So tell me! Do you have a book coming out this year? I want to read it! Is your favorite author releasing a book this year? I want to read it!

At the end of this year, when people ask what my favorite book of 2013 was, I won't mention something that came out in 2011. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm desperately trying to get Truth Teller book 2 out this year, I'll give you the heads up :) And I hope to also publish Unknown Reality. Whether I can pull off both in the same year, I don't know LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...