Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Unleash your Inner Wolf

I don't usually do this. Because it's so rare that I find a book I can't put down.

But I couldn't put this one down. I fell in love with the speaker function of my Kindle and I listened to this book while folding laundry, brushing my teeth, driving my car, until I finally got to the end.

The book is Unleashed by Nancy Holder and it's very very good.


Quick facts:

* This is a werewolf novel. DON'T BE ALARMED. It is so unlike any you've read before. Believe me, I'm NOT a werewolf fan.

* It takes place outside of Bentonville, Arkansas. How random is that??

* There is an intense love triangle. Even as a reader I can't decide which guy she should choose!

* The intrigue and mysteries propel you forward and you won't be able to put this down.

* It ends on a cliffhanger, and I can't find any information about the release of the sequel.

* The paperback is only twelve bucks on Amazon.com.

Just so you know about a great book out there.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...