Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tornado Warning by Tamara Hart Heiner



Less than six months from now, my book about the Joplin tornado will be out from Dancing Lemur Press.

This publishing company has been awesome to work with. They put together this book trailer that gives a quick snapshot into the devastation caused by the tornado.

Many people volunteered time and photos to make this book a reality, and I hope it will be successful. The book is a fundraiser for the city of Joplin, its survivors, and other cities devastated by natural disasters. I'm still looking for people interested in participating in a blogtour. Email me if you want to help spread the word!

Feel free to share the book trailer as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tamara, it's me Michelle Short here =). I noticed you left fb, I'm not sure when but I'm sorry to see you go. I know you have your hands full and I hope you are ok. I wish you all the best in everything you do.

I didn't realize this preview of the book Tornado Warning was up, it looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...