Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I've got ARCs!

The ARCs are in! And I need to give them away.

I've got several that I need to hand out, but I need something in return: hype and reviews. If you're willing, if you can do that for me, leave a comment, email me, PM me on Facebook or Twitter, whatever you want. Tell me how you're going to spread the word. And I'll look through and pick some people!

This book is a FUNDRAISER but the only way I will raise any funds is if I have phenomenal sales. And that will only happen if we create lots of hype! If you want to help, I'm also looking for bloggers and reviewers to talk it up in the weeks preceding the release in May!

Thank you!!

3 comments:

Librarian said...

I'd love to read this, and review it on my blog. At present, I have about 100 "followers", and several times, my book reviews have induced others to buy the book I was discussing.

morgan said...

I am interested in reading it. I get about 400 views daily on my blog. 3500 a week on face book author site and 12000+ on twitter. And I am in twitter circles. I am very interested in YA. I also write a mean review.

morgankwyatt@juno.com

Kate Larkindale said...

I'll help! Just send me whatever you need posted and I'll do my best to push it out there, review it etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...