Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Writing for life

Hello, blog. 

It turns out is rather write than blog. And since my time right now is rather limited, I continually choose writing instead. 

I would like to thank the makers of iPhone for developing a "block caller" button in the latest OS update. Because people who call me from unknown numbers, don't leave messages, and have weird recordings when I call back are just wasting my time. And I don't have any time to waste. 

The result? You got it. Blocked calls. Ah, the freedoms. 

And in the meantime  I'm enjoying 80 degree weather with writer friends in beautiful Eureka Springs. 

Enjoy your day! (Or month, as blogging would have it.)


1 comment:

Librarian said...

You are so right about blocking such calls. Some people, it's true, may not even be aware of that their number does not show when they ring, but if it is something important, they will leave a message.
I am surprised that this should be a new feature on your phone. I have it on my landline as well as my mobile, and had it for many years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...