I just got another job.
While I'm thinking, Yay!!!!, I'm also thinking, gee, I do a lot of odd jobs.
I'll still be able to:
* Teach my students in the early morning
* Make school visits during the day
* Participate in DEW at 1:30pm
* Go to the gym 3xs a week
* Copy-edit at nights and weekends
* Leave my children at home with either myself or their father
But while it's fun... it doesn't fulfill my desire to open a bakery. I'll have to do that later. Unless the restaurant decides they need a dessert cook! :) It could happen, right?
So there you go. I'm a pro at odd jobs. Whatever works, I guess!