Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Endeavors (and free ebook!)

Episode 1 of Cassandra Jones has launched!

And just for you, just through Friday, the book is free!

This is one of my favorite projects yet. Meet Cassandra. This fifth grader is as typical, kind, selfish, and loveable as any other ten-year-old can be. Written for kids ages 8+, Cassandra Jones would love to become a member of your family! Check out the link below for more information!

What's special about Cassandra? Absolutely nothing. She's as ordinary as any other fifth grader. And yet her ordinary life is riddled with hilarious and sometimes heart-breaking mishaps as she guides herself through the world of pre-teens on the brink of adulthood. 

Cassandra Jones is the new girl at school. She's been uprooted from her beloved state of Texas and relocated to the hillbilly Ozarks of Springdale, Arkansas. She wonders if she will like her teacher or if she will have any friends. She can only hope school won't be harder than it was back home. 

She doesn't expect to have two close friends, and even worse, two friends that don't like each other. As she tries to make a spot for herself, will she keep her friendships intact? 

Click here to see the book on Amazon!
Into the Kitchen: A Food blog

As I'm searching for the right company to publish the cookbook I'm working on, someone in the publishing agency suggested I start a food blog to help me gain credibility as a food writer. It's not like I really have time for that, but it sounded like a good idea.

So I started one! And since I really do experiment in the kitchen on an almost daily basis, it's not that much more work than I already do. The hardest part is remembering to take pictures along every step of the way!

If you need dinner ideas or just like to see what creativity I'm cooking up in the kitchen, come and visit my food blog! Click here!
And finally, I have two more book signings this month. Friday, May 15, I'll be at the Springdale Harps on Sunset from about 4:30-6:30pm and Saturday, May 16 from about 1-3pm. A week later, on the anniversary of the Joplin tornado, I'll be in Joplin raising money through book sales. ALL PROCEEDS FROM BOOKS BOUGHT AT THE JOPLIN SIGNING WILL BE DONATED TO JOPLIN. I'll be there Friday, May 22 and Saturday, May 23, around the same times.

In addition, proceeds from all books purchased through my website on May 22 will be donated to Joplin.

Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Misha Gerrick said...

Love the cover. All the best. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...