Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Because it's cooler than buying a book online, right?

So if you're close by, I'll be going on tour in Northwest Arkansas (and Joplin, Missouri). With the anniversary of the Joplin tornado coming up, this is the perfect time for me to get into the public view, remind people of what happened, and raise money not only for Joplin but for other cities devastated by natural disasters.

While Tornado Warning is the only fundraising book I have, I will be selling copies of my other three books, Perilous, Altercation, and Inevitable. So if you've been waiting for just the right time to get your book, now would be it! Tour schedule below!

In other news: I've added another project to my writing list: A Brazilian cookbook! I'm getting ready to return to Brazil in June, for the first time in ten years, and I figured it was the best time to start translating and testing all the recipes I've compiled over the years. I'm super excited about this project also!

If you're looking for an editor, I have openings in April for clients. Find my rates here: http://tamarahartheiner.blogspot.com/p/copy-editing-rates.html
And I'm still working on the third book to the Perilous series, the sequel to Inevitable, my middle grade series, and a fun young adult romance. (If you saw my living room and kitchen right now, you'd see a sink full of dishes and six baskets of clean laundry.) Yeah, I have priorities. Cleaning just isn't one of them. :)

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!
Tour schedule:
March 20-21: Bentonville, Arkansas Harps (Walton Blvd.)
April 24-25: Rogers, Arkansas Harps (2nd Street)
May 15-16: Springdale, Arkansas Harps (Sunset)
May 22-23: Joplin, Missouri Harps
June 5-6: Bella Vista Harps (Town Center)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...