Updates

Status: Drafting the fourth book in the PERILOUS series!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I didn't see this coming.

My life has changed radically in a week.
Suddenly I'm a homeschooling mom. I don't go to the gym anymore. Or church. I don't have upcoming book events. I'm not a soccer coach anymore. We aren't going to swim meets. 
Me and mine have become everything.
I suppose it's not as radical as it could be. Some people have lost their jobs. Money isn't as free as it was. 
Because of that, in my own effort to contribute to the economic downfall, I will be putting one of my books for free every week. Here's a video explaining more. Please share with anyone who you think might benefit from it!: 


Club Girls (episode 2, season 1) is the free book of the week.

This book will be free for a week. I can't discount my books on all retailers, and some retailers take longer than others to discount, so please be flexible and try a different retailer if you're preferred one isn't working. Also try back tomorrow, because it could just be taking longer than I want.
Book #1 is free, as always, across all retailers.
Get Club Girls (episode 2, season 1)
Get The New Girl (episode 1, season 1)

Stay healthy and safe out there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...